Guidelines for Submitting Manuscripts to Twenty-Third Publications
1. Please familiarize yourself with our products here on our website. It will help you in deciding if our publishing house is the right choice for your book.
2. We recommend that you send a proposal for your book, which should include: (a) Information about you as the author and your qualifications for writing this book
(b) A brief, concise overview of the book and the audience you are trying to reach
(c) The book’s introduction
(d) An annotated table of contents with a brief summary of each chapter
(e) One or two sample chapters
3. We accept electronic submissions by email with attached documents in Microsoft Word.
4. We do not accept multiple submissions or paper-copy submissions by postal mail.
5. We will design the book. Keep the formatting of your manuscript or proposal as simple as possible.